Monday, January 24, 2011

Starting a blog

Dear Family and Friends...I am starting this blog to keep track of this amazing experience of being pregnant.  As you all know, Patrick and I tried for a long time to get pregnant and wasn't sure if this was going to happen.  Then at a time when I needed this baby the most, I found out I was pregnant!  The day we found out that Nicole, my old roommate in Colorado and one of my most favorite and important people in the world, cancer had spread all over her body...I found out I was expecting (Oct 23, 2010).  This baby has given me hope, excitement and knowing that new beginnings happen every day.  I flew out to see Nicole October 30th, 2010.  She mentioned on my trip that she thought I was going to have a girl.  We will see if she was right in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment