Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Week 22


Went to doctor today and heard Ellie's heartbeat 146bpm.  We will be doing the sugar test in four weeks and then our measuring ultrasound and 4D on April 26th.  We get to see our little miracle's face in eight weeks (but who's counting? :))  Doctor said that the news from UAB and the blood test all are showing Ellie is doing well.  Doctor said that I should have the same worries as any other woman my age having a baby.  In fact, he said maybe less since we have gotten to see more of our baby than other people get to.  Not many get to see the brain, kidneys, stomach, heart, aorta, etc...she is amazing in every way!

I still pray for her multiple times a day.  She is getting stronger and I love feeling her move.  In a couple more weeks I think Daddy and her big brothers will get a chance to feel her too :)

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are awesome! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good! I am home sick today and catching up. So glad she is ok. I will keep praying!

    ReplyDelete