Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week 26

Both Bella and I were pretty pumped about getting to week 26 so she gave me a high 5!

Went to doctor this week.  We have only one more four weeks in between appts then we start going every two weeks.  Doctor said that everything looks good so far.  We will do a growth ultrasound at 30 weeks and make sure she is growing like she should.  We will also do the 4D ultrasound then and see what our little bit looks like.  Doctor said that we would do one more ultrasound at 34 week to check growth.  Please keep praying for our little one and that she is growing exactly like she is suppose to be.

Lastly, here is a picture from this last weekend.  The picture makes me look bigger then I actually am, I think it is the shadow by my hand.  This was taken on Patrick and my date night :)
    
     Third trimester starts tomorrow!

1 comment: