Friday, April 15, 2011

Week 28!

Well last week was stressful enough with Bella having to go to the emergency vet and I got food poisoning.  We are all on the mend now :)  This is our week 28 picture...what is left of my feet as to what I can see...It's like a magic trick how they disappear a little more each week.  We go for our 4D ultrasound on April 26th.  At that time they will measure Ellie and make sure she is growing like she is suppose to be.  We will make sure that 2 vessel umbilical cord isn't causing any problems.  Please keep the prayers coming!  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I feel for you! I got food poisoning while I was pregnant with Jack and I couldn't keep anything down, even water. It was miserable and I was so worried for the baby. But, the body does a lot to protect the little one! It's truly amazing. Glad Bella is doing better.

    ReplyDelete