Monday, February 21, 2011

Winning the Lottery!

It feels as if we won the lottery today!  We found out this morning that Ellie's triple screen blood test which looks for Downs, etc...came back normal!  Then at her targeted Ultrasound we found out that yes indeed...we have a beautiful, amazing little girl coming into this family.  We saw her brain, lens on her eye, heart, kidney, stomach, hand open and her feet.  All were measuring perfectly and she is right where she should be.  She has the two vessel umbilical cord but the one artery has actually gotten a little bigger to compensate for the missing one.

I am feeling blessed beyond measure!  The prayers that have gone out for this one has been numerous.  I sit here with tears in my eyes knowing that God has always taken care of me and now my little girl.  My little girl, I have a daughter...it is amazing to say and by far the best gift that God and Patrick has ever given me :)  I find when people say her name I am already so protective and proud of her.  I pray she continues to grow the way she is suppose to and I ask that all of you keep her close in thoughts and prayers.  Thank you everyone for your continued support.  What a miracle this little one is...Ellie Havyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment